- What forms of payment does notjust accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay and Shopify Pay.
- How do I know if my order was placed successfully?
- After your purchase is completed, you’ll be directed to a confirmation page with your order number. This information will also be sent to you via a confirmation email or text.
- Is my payment secure?
To protect your personal information, we follow industry best practices to ensure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption.
- I’ve made an order in error. Can I cancel it?
If you wish to cancel your order, please do so using this auto form [LINK]. If it’s processed in time, we’ll be able to cancel the shipment before it goes out. If it’s processed once the delivery process has begun, you will have to send the item back to us and we can process the refund.
- I have received an error message while trying to check out. What does this mean?
Usually, this will just mean that your billing information doesn’t match with your bank records. Make sure that all the details you have entered are correct, and then repeat the order. If the error persists, we can look into this for you.
- Will I be notified when my order has been shipped?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way.
- How long does delivery take?
All orders are fulfilled domestically in Manchester, FREE shipping means your order should be with you within 3-5 working days (UK). You can also select NEXT DAY for £5.
- Can I track my order?
- Yes, all our orders are fulfilled by DPD. Your tracking number will be included in your shipping confirmation email and will usually be with you in 24 hours unless there is a problem.
- What is your returns policy?
If you’re not happy with your item(s), you can send them back to us and receive a full refund (minus shipping costs) – as long as it is within 14 days, and the items are unused. Please include your order number to ensure the item is assigned to your purchase.
As soon as we get the item back, and are satisfied with its condition, we will process your refund request. All products will be inspected for fragrances and signs of wear in our returns lab; if anything appears to be used, we will not be able to process the refund. You have the option to leave your charity donation with your chosen charity.
Our address is:
FAO notjust clothing - APEX - 2 Devonshire St N, Manchester M12 6JQ
- What is your exchange policy?
It is the same as our returns policy (see above). Unfortunately we cannot cover your shipping costs.
- If I return my item, will I be reimbursed for original shipping costs?
- Unfortunately not. Once your order is shipped, that cost is sent directly to DPD, our courier service. We can only offer a refund for the item itself.
- How do I know which size to purchase?
- Please see our comprehensive size guide for a full run-down of our product sizing.
- Do you stock children's sizes?
- For children's sizes refer to our size guide. We recommend going from XS-M.
- Where are your products made?
- All our products are designed, developed and fulfilled domestically to ensure a reduced carbon footprint for all our customers. This way, we bypass unethical working conditions and can provide investment into highly-skilled local industry.
- How are your products made?
To produce one of our knits is time-consuming, highly specialised and technically intricate work. Using the latest hi-tech knitting machines, it takes 45 minutes to weave the front and back sections. The sleeves are cut by hand and the collar is attached by carefully feeding each jumper into a separate machine – all of which is done by hand, by experts.
- What materials are your products made from?
- Each knit is made using acrylic, enabling us to guarantee the material is created without any cruelty to humans or animals. They're woven loosely to ensure they remain comfortable and super breathable. Please see individual product pages for a full breakdown of material.
For more information about notjust, our charity partners and how we intend to continue helping our customers make a positive impact with every purchase, head to our About us page.
If your question has not been answered above, please get in touch using our Contact us page.