Face Mask: Stamp
This one’s going out to all those key workers who kept our post boxes full of random ornaments that we don’t know what the heck to do with now we’re allowed back out into society. Slushie Machine, why not? Ergonomic foot spa, sure. It all seemed like a good idea at the time so let’s raise a novelty glass to the guys who made it happen, by donning one of these 1st class masks on the streets.
The design is expertly stitched using needle and thread on to our premium, lightweight facemasks designed to provide maximum comfort and style without compromising on protection. Using Diolen hygienic material these masks breathe in the same way you’d expect of a trainer, with a soft comfortable fit that moulds seamlessly to your nose and chin. If you ask us, they're the best face masks the UK has to offer right now.
These are non-medical facemasks but can help prevent the spread of the virus.
Available in 11 different colours, 50% of profits from every sale donated to the Masks For NHS Heroes initiative, who are purchasing essential PPE for frontline workers. See a few helpful videos and full details on how to wear masks below and stay safe!
- How to wear a face mask: see here
- Government guidelines: see here
- Dimensions: 20cm x 13.5cm
- DIOLEN® hygienic material provides long-lasting protection against bacteria, allergens, and germs
- Reusable and machine washable. Wash your mask regularly at 40 degrees. You can wash the mask with your other laundry using a normal detergent
- Domestically produced in the UK to keep carbon emissions to a minimum
- The specially designed straps are wider at the back of the ear to maximise comfort
- Not suitable for hospital environments
- These masks don't take away from essential PPE required by the NHS