Face Mask: Rainbow
The rainbow has long been a positive symbol of hope, diversity, and unity. During the peak of the crisis, the nation banded together over the vibrant arch, which took on a life of its own and is still seen plastered across chalked pavements and windows as a message of solidarity. The Rainbow Swoosh mask is our small way of continuing to spread some rainbow love and reminding each other of the unity and solidarity needed to get through these ever-changing.
The design is expertly stitched using needle and thread on to our premium, lightweight facemasks designed to provide maximum comfort and style without compromising on protection. Using Diolen hygienic material these masks breathe in the same way you’d expect of a trainer, with a soft comfortable fit that moulds seamlessly to your nose and chin. If you ask us, they're the best face masks the UK has to offer right now.
These are non-medical facemasks but can help prevent the spread of the virus.
Available in 11 different colours, 50% of profits from every sale donated to the Masks For NHS Heroes initiative, who are purchasing essential PPE for frontline workers. See a few helpful videos and full details on how to wear masks below and stay safe!
- How to wear a face mask: see here
- Government guidelines: see here
- Dimensions: 20cm x 13.5cm
- DIOLEN® hygienic material provides long-lasting protection against bacteria, allergens, and germs
- Not official Nike
- Reusable and machine washable. Wash your mask regularly at 40 degrees. You can wash the mask with your other laundry using a normal detergent
- Domestically produced in the UK to keep carbon emissions to a minimum
- Will I be notified when my order has been shipped?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way.
- How long does delivery take?
All orders are fulfilled domestically, meaning if in stock your order will arrive in 3 -5 working days on our standard delivery service. Due to the effects of Covid-19 we are seeing a small percentage of our deliveries arriving a few days late and ask customers to please bear with us given the exceptional circumstances.
- We also offer a next day delivery service, any items ordered before 3pm will arrive the next working day
- Can I track my order?
- Yes, all our orders are fulfilled by DPD. Your tracking number will be included in your shipping confirmation email.
OUR COVID-19 RETURNS / EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to the constantly evolving nature of the Covid-19 pandemic and to limit the risk of spreading the virus to our small team and others we come into contact with, we are unfortunately unable to process returns and exchanges at this time. We hope you can appreciate that these are exceptionally rare circumstances and have had an unforeseen impact on our normally simple returns policy.
Notjust is a small team (just three of us!) and we are abiding by government guidelines, which has resulted in all of us living and working under one roof whilst isolating. This means that we can guarantee none of our team carry the virus and therefore aren’t spreading it to customers, while ensuring we can continue to raise money for The Trussell Trust.