Face Mask: Rainbow
The rainbow has long been a positive symbol of hope, diversity, and unity. During the peak of the crisis, the nation banded together over the vibrant arch, which took on a life of its own and is still seen plastered across chalked pavements and windows as a message of solidarity. The Rainbow Swoosh mask is our small way of continuing to spread some rainbow love and reminding each other of the unity and solidarity needed to get through these ever-changing.
The design is expertly stitched using needle and thread on to our premium, lightweight facemasks designed to provide maximum comfort and style without compromising on protection. Using Diolen hygienic material these masks breathe in the same way you’d expect of a trainer, with a soft comfortable fit that moulds seamlessly to your nose and chin. If you ask us, they're the best face masks the UK has to offer right now.
These are non-medical facemasks but can help prevent the spread of the virus.
Available in 11 different colours, 50% of profits from every sale donated to the Masks For NHS Heroes initiative, who are purchasing essential PPE for frontline workers. See a few helpful videos and full details on how to wear masks below and stay safe!
- How to wear a face mask: see here
- Government guidelines: see here
- Dimensions: 20cm x 13.5cm
- DIOLEN® hygienic material provides long-lasting protection against bacteria, allergens, and germs
- Not official Nike
- Reusable and machine washable. Wash your mask regularly at 40 degrees. You can wash the mask with your other laundry using a normal detergent
- Domestically produced in the UK to keep carbon emissions to a minimum