One Piece with Filter: Black
This reusable face-covering is knitted with one continuous piece of thread to give you a perfect 3D finish and fit. Available in kids and adult sizes these masks come with an insert to place our N95 PM2.5 filters.
These are non-medical face masks but can help prevent the spread of the virus.
A revolutionary product using Micro-fresh® Technology to protect the wearer from bacteria, odour and avoid the spread of viruses.
50% of profits from every sale donated to the Masks For NHS Heroes initiative, who are purchasing essential PPE for frontline workers. See a few helpful videos and full details on how to wear masks below and stay safe!
- How to wear a face mask: see here
- Government guidelines: see here
- Pocket inside space for filter such as the N95 Filter between the fabric.
- 96% Supima Cotton 4% Elastane
- Knitting - Black
- Elastic - Black
- Micro-Fresh® is natural and sustainable, it is free from nano technology and is effective in reducing bacteria by up to 99.9%.
- Reusable and machine washable. Wash your mask regularly at 50 degrees. You can wash the mask with your other laundry using a normal detergent
- Produced from ethically sourced and sustainable materials
- Elasticated straps ensure masks aren't too tight while remaining comfortably in position
- Not suitable for hospital environments
- These masks don't take away from essential PPE required by the NHS
- Will I be notified when my order has been shipped?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way.
- How long does delivery take?
All orders are fulfilled domestically, meaning if in stock your order will arrive in 3 -5 working days on our standard delivery service. Due to the effects of Covid-19 we are seeing a small percentage of our deliveries arriving a few days late and ask customers to please bear with us given the exceptional circumstances.
- We also offer a next day delivery service, any items ordered before 3pm will arrive the next working day
- Can I track my order?
- Yes, all our orders are fulfilled by DPD. Your tracking number will be included in your shipping confirmation email.
OUR COVID-19 RETURNS / EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to the constantly evolving nature of the Covid-19 pandemic and to limit the risk of spreading the virus to our small team and others we come into contact with, we are unfortunately unable to process returns and exchanges at this time. We hope you can appreciate that these are exceptionally rare circumstances and have had an unforeseen impact on our normally simple returns policy.
Notjust is a small team (just three of us!) and we are abiding by government guidelines, which has resulted in all of us living and working under one roof whilst isolating. This means that we can guarantee none of our team carry the virus and therefore aren’t spreading it to customers, while ensuring we can continue to raise money for The Trussell Trust.