- What forms of payment does notjust accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay and Shopify Pay.
- How do I know if my order was placed successfully?
- After your purchase is completed, you’ll be directed to a confirmation page with your order number. This information will also be sent to you via a confirmation email or text.
- Is my payment secure?
Yes – notjust operates through Shopify, which uses industry-leading security processes.
If you provide us with credit card information, this is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. To protect your personal information, we follow industry best practices to ensure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- I’ve made an order in error. Can I cancel it?
If you wish to cancel your order, please do so using this form. If it’s processed in time, we’ll be able to cancel the shipment before it goes out. If it’s processed once the delivery process has begun, you will have to send the item back to us and we can process the refund.
- I have received an error message while trying to check out. What does this mean?
- Usually, this will just mean that your billing information doesn’t match with your bank records. Make sure that all the details you have entered are correct, and then repeat the order. If the error persists, we can look into this for you.