Theroux | Christmas socks | Unisex
Bought to you in collaboration with Stand4Socks, these babies are about to revolutionise the stocking-filler game. No more multipacks from Sports Direct. It's time to treat your feet (and your family's too).
The Theroux Cotton socks are super-soft, naturally antibacterial and great for environment and your feet. With each pair sold we donate a thick antibacterial pair of socks to a homeless person.
- - Thicker twisted cotton material for hard wearing
- - Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- - Reinforced heel & toe for durability and comfort
- - Arch support for extra comfort and fit, no slip
- - Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex audited)
- - 80% Twisted cotton, 18% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
notjust continues to have on-going partnerships with numerous carriers to ensure our shipping methods are as carbon-efficient as possible.
- Yes, you will receive a confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way.
- How long does delivery take?
- All orders are fulfilled domestically (UK).
- UK Shipping:
- Standard shipping via Whistl/Hermes: 3-5 working days - £2.50
- Next-Day via DPD (UK mainland only) - £5.95
- Two-Day via DPD (UK Offshore - Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Scilly, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man) - £11.95
- Republic of Ireland:
- Standard shipping via Hermes: 3-7 working days - £6.26
- Two-Day via DPD - £9
- European & Global Delivery:
- Delivery cost along with delivery time will be shown to you at the checkout.
- Yes, once your order has been packed you’ll receive your tracking number via email/text.
Please note as of July 1st orders to the EU will be subject to your local VAT and Duties. Customs will contact you via email/text for more information regards the VAT and Duties you'll have to pay to receive your order. Should you refuse to accept the payment and your order be returned to notjust we'll deduct the cost incurred from your refund.
OUR COVID-19 RETURNS / EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to the constantly evolving nature of the Covid-19 pandemic and to limit the risk of spreading the virus to our small team and others we come into contact with, notjust are this year are implementing rigorous checks when it comes to returns and exchanges.
We are offering a 14 day period once you receive your order to return it back to us for a refund/exchange. All of our products will come wrapped in a thin protective plastic bag, if this bag has been opened we are unable to accept a return as we can no longer guarantee that the product hasn’t been compromised. Should your order be returned intact we’ll offer you a full refund (minus the cost of shipping). If you are wanting to exchange an item there will be a charge to cover the cost of receiving the returned item and sending out a new item.
With regards to Face Masks notjust will not be accepting any returns of Face Masks due to the nature of the product.
ALL ITEMS ORDERED ON SALE ARE FINAL AND CANNOT BE RETURNED
Our returns address is:
Safestore Self Storage,