One Piece with Filter
Introducing our new notjust reusable face-covering knitted with one continuous piece of thread to give you a perfect 3D finish and fit to provide maximum comfort and style without compromising on protection.
These are non-medical face masks but can help prevent the spread of the virus.
A revolutionary product using Micro-fresh® Technology to protect the wearer from bacteria, odour and avoid the spread of viruses.
50% of profits from every sale donated to the Masks For NHS Heroes initiative, who are purchasing essential PPE for frontline workers. See a few helpful videos and full details on how to wear masks below and stay safe!
- How to wear a face mask: see here
- Government guidelines: see here
- Pocket inside space for filter such as the N95 Filter between the fabric.
- 96% Supima Cotton 4% Elastane
- Knitting - Black
- Elastic - Black
- Micro-Fresh® is natural and sustainable, it is free from nano technology and is effective in reducing bacteria by up to 99.9%.
- Reusable and machine washable. Wash your mask regularly at 40 degrees. You can wash the mask with your other laundry using a normal detergent
- Produced from ethically sourced and sustainable materials
- Elasticated straps ensure masks aren't too tight while remaining comfortably in position
- Not suitable for hospital environments
- These masks don't take away from essential PPE required by the NHS