Face Cover: White
notjust reusable face coverings. These lightweight three layer face masks are designed to provide maximum comfort and style without compromising on protection.
These are non-medical face masks but can help prevent the spread of the virus.
Available in six different colours, 50% of profits from every sale donated to the Masks For NHS Heroes initiative, who are purchasing essential PPE for frontline workers. See a few helpful videos and full details on how to wear masks below and stay safe!
- How to wear a face mask: see here
- Government guidelines: see here
- Inside liner - White - Cotton
- Outside Fabric - White - Breathable Synthetic
- Stitching - White
- Elastic - White
- Reusable and machine washable. Wash your mask regularly at 40 degrees. You can wash the mask with your other laundry using a normal detergent
- Produced from ethically sourced and sustainable materials
- Elasticated straps ensure masks aren't too tight while remaining comfortably in position
- Not suitable for hospital environments
- These masks don't take away from essential PPE required by the NHS
notjust continues to have on-going partnerships with numerous carriers to ensure our shipping methods are as carbon-efficient as possible.
- Yes, you will receive a confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way.
- How long does delivery take?
- All orders are fulfilled domestically (UK).
- UK Shipping:
- Standard shipping via Hermes: 3-5 working days - £2.50
- Next-Day via DPD (UK mainland only) - £5.95
- Two-Day via DPD (UK Offshore - Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands) - £8.50
- Two-Day via DPD (UK Offshore - Jersey, Guernsey, Isle Of Man) - £12
- Republic of Ireland:
- Standard shipping via Hermes: 3-7 working days - £6.26
- Two-Day via DPD - £8
- European & Global Delivery:
- Delivery cost along with delivery time will be shown to you at the checkout.
- Yes, once your order has been packed you’ll receive your tracking number via email/text.
OUR COVID-19 RETURNS / EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to the constantly evolving nature of the Covid-19 pandemic and to limit the risk of spreading the virus to our small team and others we come into contact with, we are unfortunately unable to process returns and exchanges at this time. We hope you can appreciate that these are exceptionally rare circumstances and have had an unforeseen impact on our normally simple returns policy.
Notjust is a small team (just three of us!) and we are abiding by government guidelines, which has resulted in all of us living and working under one roof whilst isolating. This means that we can guarantee none of our team carry the virus and therefore aren’t spreading it to customers, while ensuring we can continue to raise money for The Trussell Trust.