Face Mask: Stamp
This one’s going out to all those key workers who kept our post boxes full of random ornaments that we don’t know what the heck to do with now we’re allowed back out into society. Slushie Machine, why not? Ergonomic foot spa, sure. It all seemed like a good idea at the time so let’s raise a novelty glass to the guys who made it happen, by donning one of these 1st class masks on the streets.
The design is expertly stitched using needle and thread on to our premium, lightweight facemasks designed to provide maximum comfort and style without compromising on protection. Using Diolen hygienic material these masks breathe in the same way you’d expect of a trainer, with a soft comfortable fit that moulds seamlessly to your nose and chin. If you ask us, they're the best face masks the UK has to offer right now.
These are non-medical facemasks but can help prevent the spread of the virus.
Available in 11 different colours, 50% of profits from every sale donated to the Masks For NHS Heroes initiative, who are purchasing essential PPE for frontline workers. See a few helpful videos and full details on how to wear masks below and stay safe!
- How to wear a face mask: see here
- Government guidelines: see here
- Dimensions: 20cm x 13.5cm
- DIOLEN® hygienic material provides long-lasting protection against bacteria, allergens, and germs
- Reusable and machine washable. Wash your mask regularly at 40 degrees. You can wash the mask with your other laundry using a normal detergent
- Domestically produced in the UK to keep carbon emissions to a minimum
- The specially designed straps are wider at the back of the ear to maximise comfort
- Not suitable for hospital environments
- These masks don't take away from essential PPE required by the NHS
notjust continues to have on-going partnerships with numerous carriers to ensure our shipping methods are as carbon-efficient as possible.
- Yes, you will receive a confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way.
- How long does delivery take?
- All orders are fulfilled domestically (UK).
- UK Shipping:
- Standard shipping via Hermes: 3-5 working days - £2.50
- Next-Day via DPD (UK mainland only) - £5.95
- Two-Day via DPD (UK Offshore - Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands) - £8.50
- Two-Day via DPD (UK Offshore - Jersey, Guernsey, Isle Of Man) - £12
- Republic of Ireland:
- Standard shipping via Hermes: 3-7 working days - £6.26
- Two-Day via DPD - £8
- European & Global Delivery:
- Delivery cost along with delivery time will be shown to you at the checkout.
- Yes, once your order has been packed you’ll receive your tracking number via email/text.
OUR COVID-19 RETURNS / EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to the constantly evolving nature of the Covid-19 pandemic and to limit the risk of spreading the virus to our small team and others we come into contact with, notjust are this year are implementing rigorous checks when it comes to returns and exchanges.
We are offering a 14 day period once you receive your order to return it back to us. All of our products will come wrapped in a thin protective plastic bag, if this bag has been opened we are unable to accept a return as we can no longer guarantee that the product hasn’t been compromised. Should your order be returned intact we’ll offer you a full refund (minus the cost of shipping).
With regards to Face Masks notjust will not be accepting any returns of Face Masks due to the nature of the product.
Our returns address is:
Safestore Self Storage,