Gypsy King: Tyson Fury Christmas Jumper
These knits are unisex, but come in men's sizes. Refer to our size guide and check our tagged photos on instagram to see how they look on our customers!
He got knocked down, and then he got up again. Ain’t never gonna keep him down. We love to see the Gypsy King keep shining, taking America by storm and cementing himself as a vital spokesperson for mental health. With other rivals wobbling, the next few years are set to be defined by Mr Fury and did we hear something about a new Christmas song with another British legend? Let's get off it!
LIMITED EDITION - 250 MADE TO DATE
To produce one of these Gypsy King Christmas jumpers is time-consuming, highly specialised and technically intricate work. Using the latest hi-tech knitting machines, it takes 45 minutes to weave the front and back sections. The sleeves are cut by hand and the collar is attached by carefully feeding each jumper into a separate machine – all of which is done by hand, by experts
Green and deep yellow knit with boxer and crown motif on front, flanked with ‘Tyson Fury Gypsy King’ copy above, boxing glove design below and rounded off with all-over crown detail. Back features intricate boxing ring and crowd design, centred around microphone and ‘Let’s get off it!’ text detail.
- Designed and manufactured in Great Britain
- 100% acrylic
- Machine washable
- Ribbed and elasticated neck, cuffs and hems
- Does not discolour, itch or deform
- Regular fit
- Loosely woven and breathable (room to grow over the festive season)
- Looking for kids sizes? Go for sizes from XS-M (check our size guide)
notjust continues to have on-going partnerships with numerous carriers to ensure our shipping methods are as carbon-efficient as possible.
- Yes, you will receive a confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way.
- How long does delivery take?
- All orders are fulfilled domestically (UK).
- UK Shipping:
- Standard shipping via Whistl/Hermes: 3-5 working days - £2.50
- Next-Day via DPD (UK mainland only) - £5.95
- Two-Day via DPD (UK Offshore - Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Scilly, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man) - £11.95
- Republic of Ireland:
- Standard shipping via Hermes: 3-7 working days - £6.26
- Two-Day via DPD - £9
- European & Global Delivery:
- Delivery cost along with delivery time will be shown to you at the checkout.
- Yes, once your order has been packed you’ll receive your tracking number via email/text.
OUR COVID-19 RETURNS / EXCHANGE POLICY
Due to the constantly evolving nature of the Covid-19 pandemic and to limit the risk of spreading the virus to our small team and others we come into contact with, notjust are this year are implementing rigorous checks when it comes to returns and exchanges.
We are offering a 14 day period once you receive your order to return it back to us for a refund/exchange. All of our products will come wrapped in a thin protective plastic bag, if this bag has been opened we are unable to accept a return as we can no longer guarantee that the product hasn’t been compromised. Should your order be returned intact we’ll offer you a full refund (minus the cost of shipping). If you are wanting to exchange an item there will be a charge to cover the cost of receiving the returned item and sending out a new item.
With regards to Face Masks notjust will not be accepting any returns of Face Masks due to the nature of the product.
Our returns address is:
Safestore Self Storage,